SAP Technical Architect / Senior Consultant
Our Client, an international leading SAP Consultancy, is looking to add an SAP Technical Architect / Senior Consultant to its award winning SAP Infrastructure team.
This is a Client facing Senior Consultant role which must be backed up by an in-depth knowledge of SAP Basis, security and technical architecture.
The succesful candidate will be able to evidence the following experience
- Three complete project lifecycles in a technical architecture or lead technical consultant roles on a major SAP project or programme
- Strong SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications
- A comprehensive understanding of the future SAP product roadmap
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in addition to strong SAP BASIS, technical and security architecture experience
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, SAP Cloud solutions (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Fieldglass, Concur, Hybris, …), Cloud Hosting and other SAP technology (e.g. Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Portal etc)
- Good knowledge of delivery methods for SAP (waterfall, hybrid agile, agile), complex deployment experience, e.g. global template roll-outs
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate complex topics to senior stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to rapidly pick up new technologies, propositions and business challenges and translate them into SAP Solutions
- Ability to work under your own initiative and under tight time pressures while planning, prioritising and controlling your own workload
If you match the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge and to work in one of the most innovative and fastest growing consultancies then please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.