SAP Hybris E-commerce Technical Architect
Our Client is currently recruiting for an experienced SAP Hybris E-commerce Technical Architect to join its award winning development team.
The SAP Hybris E-commerce Technical Architect will provide technical leadership, architecture and solution guidance on Hybris Commerce projects including direction on systems architecture and development processes.
This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and stakeholders. You will be expected to proactively identify and discover trends and innovations in technology.
This is a great opportunity to join an extremely innovative team of specialists where your knowledge and expertise is valued.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3+ years prior experience in a consulting firm
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working on SAP Hybris Commerce as an Architect/Lead/Senior Developer
- 5+ years of hands-on Java, and object-oriented programming expertise
- A strong understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
- Multiple full implementations of SAP Hybris Commerce as a developer, technical consultant or architect
- Extensive experience customising the Hybris Commerce framework
- Experience of architecting designing, programming, and configuring the SAP Hybris commerce platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Experience creating RESTful APIs to expose SAP Hybris Commerce functionalities programmatically
- Experience with Agile development methodology and delivery
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting different schedules and deadlines
- Ability to lead a technical team through the solution design, build and adoption life cycle aligned to a successful business outcome
- Strong communication, team working, technical writing and documentation skills
- The ability to travel and work on client site as and when required
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent experience
- Certified Hybris Core/Commerce v5/6 developer
- Experience using API management platforms for documenting and exposing APIs
- Experience with UML, enterprise patterns, and frameworks like Spring, Struts, and Hibernate
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
The role is based in Central London office; however the role will require travel so flexibility will be required.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing SAP consultancies offering a competitive salary and additional benefits including private healthcare and company pension.