Matrix Booking Wins i-FM Technology in Facilities Management Award
We are proud to announce that Matrix Booking, our integrated cloud based room and resource booking system has won the commercial category of the 2015 ‘Technology in Facilities Management Awards’.
In its annual celebration of companies contributing innovative technology to the facilities sector, the awards highlight our ability, via Matrix Booking, to use technology and design excellence to achieve ‘exemplary’ improvements in business processes and performance.
Book any resources, anywhere
Matrix is available as Software as a Service (SaaS) across all major web and mobile platforms – allowing users to “book any resources, anywhere”, including rooms, offices and hot desks.
Matrix Booking uses a variety of advanced technologies to provide a suite of modular products, equipping companies with the ability to make the most efficient use of their facilities resources, through:
- Matrix Booking – A web application with intelligent resource selection
- Matrix Mobile – An intuitive mobile app allowing users to book across all major mobile platforms
- Matrix Connect – Enabling integration to email & calendar systems plus corporate active directory and access card systems
- Matrix Nearby – Location aware functionality, allowing mobile users to find the closest available resources based on their current location.
- Matrix Welcome – Integrated digital signage and visitor kiosks for real time resource updates anywhere.
- Matrix Detect – Advanced sensor technology and powerful cloud analytics, tracking space using across entire portfolios to enable future planning and management.
Matrix Booking tool is now also available to the public sector on the government’s recently published G-cloud 6 framework.