Junior Recruitment Consultant
Keytree, a London-based technology company, multi-award winning for Innovation & Delivery, is hiring a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding recruitment team.
You will work as part of Keytree's recruitment team covering a vast range of roles in the UK and internationally. You will be involved in a number of activities including sourcing candidates, preliminary candidate interviews and salary negotiations to name a few.
The Key Skills are:
- Some exposure to the recruitment process, either at an Agency or as part of an internal team is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience or a keen interest in IT and software development is ideal but not essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Administrative duties
- Candidate Database management
- Sourcing and interviewing / screening candidates
- Managing Digital and Social Media initiatives
- Building a network of candidates via job boards, social media and networking events
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Training and excellent career progression
- Target based incentives and rewards
- A challenging and rewarding work environment where you will learn a lot and have fun along the way
This role is based in our Central London head office.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a challenging role that provides a great opportunity for financial reward. If this role if of interest and you would like to find out more please apply now.