Mobile Technical Architect
Mobile Technical Architect
Leading UK Technology Consultancy
Excellent Salary with Benefits (Healthcare, pension etc)
Our Client, a leading Technology Consultancy, is currently recruiting for an experienced Mobile Technical Architect to join their award winning Architecture and development team.
The ideal candidate should have a track record of technical and solution architect roles for bespoke mobile delivery projects across a number of technologies.
The candidate must understand not just the architecture of mobile apps, but also how they interface to back end systems or record.
You will be expected to pro-actively identify and discover trends and innovations in technology, which are relevant to the Client and its customers.
You will give advice and recommendations on the benefits whilst assisting in its adoption within the business.
This is a great opportunity to join an extremely innovative team of specialists where your knowledge and expertise is valued.
The candidate would be expected to take ownership of the software solution for opportunities and delivery projects - including:
- Architect on mobile delivery projects - owning the end-to-end delivery of apps
- Architecture for a project from pre-sales through to delivery
- Ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent across the lifecycle
- Co-ordinating requirements, design, technology selection, testing, service design activities and, providing leadership and direction to the development team.
- Be able to advise on the appropriate technologies for app delivery for example is a use case best served by web, native, hybrid or cross platform technologies.
- Understand the process for deploying mobile apps to both public app stores and enterprise app stores.
- Ensuring that the software solution can be effectively implemented into the required operating environment.
- Technical leadership within the mobile delivery team - Help set technical standards, and providing expert technical advice to customers.
- The experience to pragmatically apply methods and best practice
- Experience of integration mobile apps into packaged business system software
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven IT industry experience
- Experience of performing architectural roles on mobile app developments.
- Experience of working with cloud solutions - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- The ability to work with business and technical staff, and act as a conduit between them.
- An understanding of the non-functional requirement aspects of solution delivery - performance, security and resilience.
- Experience of software engineering tools and methods - source code
- management, configuration management, Agile development, defect management and the DevOps approach
- TOGAF certification
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Experience working within a SAP ecosystem
- Experience with secure systems
The role is based in a Central London office location. However the role will require some travel so flexibility is needed.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply with an up to date CV and detailed Work History.
We endeavour to respond to all suitable applicants within a reasonable time frame. However, should you not hear back, please assume your application is unsuccessful on this occasion.